Arts West* is a unique alliance of seven arts organisations based in the West. Over the last 4 yesrs, we have built a strong collaborative community based on trust, transparency and a genuine commitment to nurturing our fellow artists in the West. We are thrilled to announce our brand new Creative Membership program for independent Artists, ensembles and small Arts companies. We aim to share our knowledge and resources; foster new relationships; advocate for; and support the arts community in the west. As an Arts West Creative Member, you will become a valuable part of a bigger Arts West community, receive great membership benefits and be given opportunities to meet and get to know other Artists in the West.
OUR MEMBERS RECEIVE A RANGE OF BENEFITS INCLUDING:
Networking and Relationships:
- Closed Facebook group for members to share news and opportunities.
- Opportunity to join Artists Steering committees and focus groups within Arts West organisations.
- Networking events.
- Regular e-newsletter with opportunities and news for Artists in the west.
- Members only resources such as templates, tool kits and other useful documents.
- Each Alliance Member has also contributed their own offer to Creative Members with services such as discounted venue hire, short-term use of working spaces, informal consultancy and advice, use of equipment (pending availability), and discounted tickets to their seasons. You'll receive further information on how to access these services in your Welcome Pack.
- Arts West will advocate on issues affecting artists and arts organisations in the West.
- Listing on the Creative Members web page (including a headshot or logo, Brief Biog and contact details)
MORE INFO HERE
* The Arts West Alliance is 100 Story Building, cohealth Arts Generator, Footscray Community Arts Centre, Snuff Puppets, The SUBSTATION, Western Edge Youth Arts and Women's Circus.