Books & Lyrics by Joel Paley
Music by Marvin Laird
Directed by Brenda White, Musical Director Stuart Crisp
Tina Denmark (age 17+ to play 8 to 12 year old)
- Confident, psychopathic. Must be able to sing & tap dance well.
Louise Lerman/Eve Allabout (age 20+ to play 8 year old Louise & her mother Eve)
- Louise is rather average in all departments but does have to sing & dance.
Females/Males (These roles are all women but may be played by men)
Judy Denmark (age 30+)
- Naive housewife then Broadway star. Must be able to sing & dance.
Miss Thorn (age 30+)
- Teacher – ex actress. Must be able to sing & dance.
Lita Encore (age 40+)
- Vicious stage critic & Judy’s ‘mother’. Must be able to sing.
Sylvia St. Croix (age 40+) This is a female role to be played by a man
- Overbearing theatrical agent. Must be able to sing.
Preparation: A song of your choice (not from this show). Please bring sheet music or your own backing track. Be prepared for a cold read.
Date: Sunday July 29
Time: (Appointments are essential.)
Morning Sessions 10 to 11, 11 to 12 Afternoon Sessions 1 to 2, 2 to 3
Place: The Play Shed
The Play Shed is next to the car park behind Merthyr Road Uniting Church, 52 Merthyr Rd New Farm. Access is via the path next to the church or via Amity Street
Season: September 21 – October 20
Rehearsals will be held on Tuesday & Thursday evenings & on Sundays until production week.
To register interest please contact Brenda by text 0412 029 085 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org stating your name & contact details including a mobile phone number & which session you wish to attend.
New Farm Nash Theatre Inc.New Farm, Quensland.