Situated in the heart of St Kilda, between vibrant Acland St and Fitzroy St precincts, Theatre Works has a rich, 35-year history of providing quality entertainment experiences. In 2016, over 20,000 audience members attended productions.
Theatre Works’ venue, the Parish Hall (known as ‘The Parish’) is heritage listed and dates back to the 19thcentury. It is located in the historic Church Square complex on the corner of Acland Street, along with the stunning Christ Church and garden surrounds. The Parish was converted into a theatre auditorium in the early 80’s and is complete with bar/ foyer and dressing room facilities.
The auditorium can accommodate 140 people. With a retractable seating bank, the space is flexible, lending itself to large-scale events however it can be split to create a more intimate setting.
The Theatre Works team can work with you to plan your event in detail. Experienced staff can provide advice on production logistics, marketing and publicity.
The Parish is currently available for hire: 19 – 30 June // 30 July – 6 August 2017
For more information contact us on (03) 9534 4879 or email@example.com
WHAT WE OFFER
During your event, the following facilities and services are included:
- Full access to the auditorium, foyer, dressing room/ kitchenette and toilets
- Use of recently upgraded lighting grid (2015)
- Use of Theatre Works’ ticketing system (online and phone sales)
- Signage (A0 framed poster) on Acland Street
- Listing on website and inclusion in eDM (12,000+ subscriber database)
- Opportunity for program and merchandise sales (at no cost)