After the inaugural Electro Acoustic Project in 2006, which scored them a Ruby Award for Innovation in 2007, Adelaide’s Zephyr Quartet presented a second installment in the relaxed and intimate surrounds of the Rocket Bar.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Subscribe Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of subscriber-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder in the Arts industry
... and much, much more.
Subscribe Now and join the Australian arts community today