Salamanca Arts Centre (SAC) is currently seeking applications for inclusion in the 2020 Calendar.
If you are a contemporary emerging, mid-career or established artist; if you are an arts organisation; if you have an exhibition or performance planned for 2020, or are looking for a unique venue to hold your Private Function – we look forward to receiving your application!
– Long Gallery : The largest gallery space at SAC, ideal for large group exhibitions, prolific solo artists, Private Functions and events.
– Sidespace Gallery : Ideal for solo exhibitions or small group exhibitions, the Sidespace Gallery is an affordable space for SAC Associate Members to exhibit their works.
– Top Gallery : SAC’s gallery dedicated to showcasing the works of emerging artists working in any visual arts medium. The perfect space to hold your first exhibition. This space is available for month-long periods for solo or duo emerging artists.
– Lightbox : Located at the main entrance to SAC, the Lightbox is visible 24/7 and is ideal for small scale installations, sculpture, jewellery or ceramics. This space is FREE for month-long periods.
– Peacock Theatre : SAC’s iconic theatre, built into the cliff face, is suitable for performances (theatre, dance, music and hybrid), film events, rehearsals, creative developments, presentations and forums. This intimate theatre provides fixed seating for 131 guests.
– Founders Room : SAC’s multi-purpose space is suitable for a wide range of events, from Private Functions and events, to launches, film events, performances (theatre, dance, music and hybrid), lectures, conferences, meetings, workshops, rehearsals, creative developments, presentations. The Founders Room has a standing capacity of 200 / seated capacity of 120.
For more information on each Venue, including the Conditions of Hire and Venue Hire Rates, and to APPLY ONLINE, visit the applicable venue page above or click HERE
DEADLINE for SUBMISSIONS:
midnight TUESDAY 30 April 2019