About the Course
The Diploma of Arts (Audio Production) will teach students the fundamentals of audio production across live sound, recording, producing and post-production. The diploma can be completed in two trimesters of full-time study and you have the opportunity to progress into the Bachelor Degree (subject to academic performance).
Throughout the Diploma, you will:
- Learn recording studio techniques;
- Create quality mixes;
- Manage live audio production;
- Collaborate with musicians and entertainment managers;
- Understand the recording and post-production process;
- Explore new music and audio technologies.
How To Apply
Enter a career as an Audio Producer, Studio Engineer, Studio Manager, Mastering Engineer, Live Sound Technician, Radio Producer, Stage Technician or as a Post-Production Specialist.