About the Course
The Diploma of Arts (Music) balances fundamental creative, technical and industry-related skills, with a focus on contemporary music performance and songwriting. The diploma can be completed in two trimesters of full-time study and you have the opportunity to progress into the Bachelor Degree (subject to academic performance).
Throughout the Diploma, you will:
- Craft and produce original songs;
- Understand and develop their performance skills;
- Collaborate with other musicians, music producers andentertainment managers;
- Record your own music in our studios;
- Gain exposure to the Australian and international music industries;
- Develop fundamental skills in relation to music, music performance and critique.
How To Apply
If you dream of a career as a Songwriter, Recording Artist, Session Musician, or if you want to work as a Music Director, Composer, Music Teacher or Music Arranger, this course is for you.