As Victoria declares a state of emergency, festivals and organisations across the nation are cancelling and postponing their programming – with widespread ramifications for casual arts workers.
Major cultural institutions across Victoria have announced their temporary closure from today (Monday 16 March) in a bid to reduce the spread of the coronavirus COVID-19.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today