Spoilt for choices when it comes to picking what to see in next year’s queer arts festivals? Let us help you choose.
Let’s get one thing straight – an ironic phrase to use when talking about queer culture – the Melbourne-Sydney rivalry should be laid to rest like a drag queen who’s still insisting on lip-synching to Kylie’s ‘I Should Be So Lucky’.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today