Having multiple passions and interests is often seen as a negative trait when we are expected to finesse our skills and streamline our careers. But here is how to embrace various passions to get something started.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
Last year I attended the Big Hearted Business conference in Melbourne, and it’s not an exaggeration to say it changed my life. It was full of inspiration, but also practical advice on the business of being creative. There was a lot of discussion about being an ambitious creative person and the difficulties that can come with that. One thing that came up again and again was the idea of being multi-passionate.