From inhabiting dialects to teaching actors to croak like a pelican, Charmian Gradwell's job as STC's Voice, Text and Dialect Coach is a fascinating one.
Charmian Gradwell has worked as the Voice, Text and Dialect Coach at Sydney Theatre Company (STC) since 2008. She’s also worked as a voice coach at the Royal Shakespeare Company and spent 23 years working as an actor, prior to retraining.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today