Creatively highlighting environmental issues, composer and ecologist Naima Fine shares how she created sound art out of climate change data.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
Leagues of Breaking Light, Melbourne Fringe Festival. (L-R) Matthew Horsley percussion; Robert Macfarlane tenor voice; Miranda Hill double bass; Mirren Strahan violin. Image supplied.