Creatively highlighting environmental issues, composer and ecologist Naima Fine shares how she created sound art out of climate change data.
Leagues of Breaking Light, Melbourne Fringe Festival. (L-R) Matthew Horsley percussion; Robert Macfarlane tenor voice; Miranda Hill double bass; Mirren Strahan violin. Image supplied.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today