To mark National Reconciliation Week #InThisTogether2020 we dive into our archive to share some of the meaningful conversations along the reconciliation journey.
It is 20-years since more than a quarter of a million people walked across the Sydney Harbour Bridge in solidarity as an apology to the Stolen Generations. That same day, Sydney’s skies were emblazoned with the word 'sorry'. It was a palpable moment, and one filled with hope.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today