Comparing ourselves to other people is only natural, but it can get in the way of us creating our best work and destroy our artistic output. Here’s advice on how to keep it in check.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
Don't lose your unique creativity by comparing yourself to other people. Image: www.facebook.com/berlinartparasites