Experts from Australia Council, Creative Victoria, Arts Queensland and more tell you what you are doing wrong when applying for funding.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
Securing grants funding has become an even more precarious task since the Federal Government has shifted funding into contentious new organisations such as the National Program for Excellence in the Arts and the Book Council of Australia.
How can you make your application stand out in a climate where funding pools are diminishing and competition for grants is fierce?
We ask grant experts from the Australia Council for the Arts, Creative Victoria, Arts Queensland and independent grant writers and assessors to share why funding applications fail in order to shed light on how to get your project funded.
The application or idea was unclear