Five women who are directing or music directing Australian musical theatre productions share their experiences of COVID, its impact on their sector, and how they think the industry might change in the pandemic’s wake.
When the pandemic closed theatres around the world, it created many significant challenges for artists and arts workers. Some people began to reconsider the sustainability of their current practice; others took advantage of ‘the great pause’ to think about the future of the sector, and what a fairer and more equitable arts industry might look like.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today