Being a 'good Greek girl', was never supposed to involve a career in the arts but Maria Katsonis just couldn't face accounting.
I have taken two leaps of faith in my career. Both involved the arts and both have their origins in the 1950s when my parents set sail from Greece to start a new life in Afstralia. My life script was written on that boat trip and included university and a career in a respectable profession.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today