Established in 2006, Tasmania Performs remains agile and responsive, and dedicated to developing Tasmanian artists and showcasing their stories to the world.
Established in 2006 as a joint initiative of the Tasmanian State Government and the Australia Council for the Arts, Tasmania Performs began with the aim of ‘supporting new markets for artists based on the island, and it’s been successful beyond every dream that we probably had when we started,’ said Annette Downs, the organisation’s Senior Producer.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today