As part of Sydney Philharmonia Choirs’ 100th anniversary, the company premieres a new work celebrating Australia’s diversity composed by Elena Kats-Chernin.
Of the many reasons people join choirs, one of the most significant is the sense of connection and community such ensembles provide, according to Brett Weymark, Artistic Director of Sydney Philharmonia Choirs.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today