As she prepares to leave the Australian String Quartet after seven years, cellist Sharon Grigoryan reflects on the highs and lows of her time with the ensemble.
‘I think the classical industry needs to get out of this obsession with appealing to younger audiences,’ said cellist Sharon Grigoryan.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today