After eight years as Artistic Director, Angela Conquet has moved on from Dancehouse. Here she reflects on challenges, triumphs and the opportunity for new thinking.
Looking back on her eight years at Dancehouse, Melbourne’s centre of independent contemporary dance, Angela Conquet said she remains deeply proud of the organisation’s flexibility, responsiveness and function.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today