After eight years at Griffin, Lee Lewis is moving on to a new role at Queensland Theatre. She reflects on the challenges, triumphs and falling in love with plays.
‘I fall in love with plays, I can’t help it,’ laughs Lee Lewis. The outgoing Artistic Director of Griffin Theatre Company is leaving to head up a state theatre company for the first time in her career, with her appointment to Queensland Theatre.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today