After 10 years as Artistic Director of Expressions Dance Company, Natalie Weir reflects on her time at the company as she prepares to hand over the reins to her successor.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
EDC Artistic Director Natalie Weir, left, with dancers Elise May and Benjamin Champman. Photo credit: Chris Herzfeld.