After seven years in the role, the Maestro is moving on. He reflects on the highlights of his time with the MSO and the challenges facing the orchestral music sector.
The challenges of multiple long-distance flights to Australia each year have begun to weary Sir Andrew Davis CBE, the Chief Conductor of Melbourne Symphony Orchestra (MSO).
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today