After 17 years as CEO of Australia’s oldest continually operating theatre, Tim Munro is moving on. He reflects on his time with the theatre and looks to its future.
After 26 years at Hobart’s ‘grand yet intimate’ Theatre Royal, including 17 years as CEO, Tim Munro has decided it’s time to move on.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today