A new commission will retell a story of sibling rivalry that’s been shared for generations on Noongar boodja in south-west Australia.
A dramatic retelling of the rivalry between two fiercely competitive brothers sounds like the perfect plot for an opera, an artform long associated with larger than life dramas and dangerous passion.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today