Almost two decades after leaving Tasmania, Adam Wheeler returns with an enriched skill set. He talks about telling stories, rejecting failure, and working with the next generation of dance makers.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
Adam Wheeler with members of Yellow Wheel, the pre-professional dance company he founded and led for many years. Photo credit: Pip Samaya.