Jane Harrison’s ‘new’ play was left sitting in a drawer for six years following a rehearsed reading, with promises to stage it failing to eventuate until now. She tells us how she coped.
In February 2014 Jane Harrison’s play The Visitors was presented as a rehearsed reading by the Melbourne Theatre Company (MTC) as part of their Cybec Electric program. Six years later it is finally receiving its world premiere – though not by the MTC.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today