In retelling the long and often bitter campaign for gay law reform in Tasmania, the new production ‘The Campaign’ not only preserves history, it helps ensure its survival.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
Rodney Croome was one of many LGBTI activists arrested at Salamanca Markets in late 1988. Photo credit: Roger Lovell.