Assembling an entire subscription season in just three months was the first of several challenges actor-turned-Artistic Director Mitchell Butel faced in his new role.
Planning and programming a subscription season for a state theatre company is a complicated jigsaw of ideas, artists’ availability, potential play scripts and production partners – which makes the speed with which Mitchell Butel assembled his first program as Artistic Director for the State Theatre Company South Australia (STCSA) all the more impressive.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today