From the world premiere of a new opera by Tim Finn and a significant exploration of women’s contribution to classical music, to Gustav Mahler’s epic Eighth Symphony, 2020 offers a range of operatic and orchestral delights.
The start of a new year is a valuable opportunity to pause and take stock, to reflect and create. It’s also a valuable opportunity to plan out the year ahead by making note of the many unmissable works programmed across Australia in the coming 12 months.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today