Perth’s home of independent theatre has nurtured the careers of countless artists over the last three decades. Now its management are focused on ensuring the Blue Room is future-proofed for coming generations.
‘The Blue Room has always been this kind of place where anything goes and where the other has a voice – where queer people have a voice, where Indigenous people have a voice,’ said Julian Hobba, Executive Director of the Blue Room Theatre.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today