Everybody has a right to a cultural life, including toddlers and babes in arms. The presentation of such work can benefit parents and carers as well as the children themselves, while also inspiring the artists who make it.
When Susannah Sweeney, the Creative Producer of DreamBIG Children’s Festival was first presented with the concept of live performance works for babies and toddlers, she admits to harbouring some suspicions.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today