The evolution of our cities has resulted in the rise of arts centres in the very same suburbs that artists were once desperate to escape.
Bunjil Place in outer suburban Melbourne; a $125 million arts precinct that has attracted over 4.37 million visitors since opening in late 2017. Image supplied.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today