It wasn’t so long ago that Ten Days on the Island was being hailed as the new kid on the block. It was launched in what was already a crowded national festival circuit in 2001, and has now become the only major state festival that literally does incorporate the entire state of Tasmania.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today