Cinematographer Meg White has turned her anguish into art. She hopes that talking more openly about mental health in the workplace will bring relief for others.
When cinematographer and artist Meg White thinks of her anxiety, she pictures it as an octopus: tenacious and adaptable. 'I think they’re incredible creatures,' she says on the phone to Screenhub, 'but they’re also these bizarre alien things. Their evolutionary path is very unique and different to the rest of the organisms on earth.'
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today