As an arts lawyer, Roxanne Lorenz helps artists and creators to understand and protect their rights. The job requires an ability to convey complex legal concepts, attention to detail, a lot of reading and most importantly, a passion for the arts.
A love of arts and entertainment combined with a desire to work in the legal industry lead Roxanne Lorenz to the independent national community legal centre for the arts – Arts Law – where she has now worked for 5 years.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today