He's performed with Opera Australia and the Australian Boys Choir and most recently a segment on the ABC's 7:30, but George Stirling's other passion has nothing to do with music.
A squad member of the Australian Boys Choir, George Stirling is happiest singing in a group. Nonetheless, he was recently chosen to sing Paul Kelly’s 'Meet Me in the Middle of the Air' for a segment on the ABC program 7:30 in which the song was paired with haunting images of an empty Melbourne in lockdown.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today