The decision by Hobart's The Mercury to axe all theatre, dance, and music criticism in its pages has alarmed the city's arts sector.
A few weeks ago – with pen and notebook in hand – I trotted down to the Federation Concert Hall to see a performance by the Tasmanian Symphony Orchestra.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today