With so many benefits for the mind, spirit, and art itself, creativity has the power to heal us and improve our overall mental wellness on a large scale.
People who enjoy the arts will likely attest to the fact that viewing art has a spiritual quality. Viewing a painting or seeing a play has the ability to form, shape, and hold in front of your very eyes, something that you feel internally. This type of connectivity between your emotions and mind is transcendent—but did you know it’s also extremely beneficial for your mental wellness?
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today