Brisbane’s Circa have been invited to become a Major Performing Arts company as the MPA Framework itself is set to be replaced.
A new National Performing Arts Partnership (NPAP) Framework to support Australia’s performing arts sector was agreed upon at today’s annual Meeting of Cultural Ministers in Adelaide (Friday 11 October).
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today