We've found some home-grown comedic gems you'll definitely want to catch at the 2014 Melbourne International Comedy Festival.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
Girls Uninterrupted are bringing sketch comedy back. Image supplied.
Now in its 28th year and bursting with nearly 500 shows, the Melbourne International Comedy Festival (MICF) ensures the city remains Australia’s comedy capital. Consequently for comedy lovers, March and April can be an expensive time. Thankfully, our selection of ten emerging comedians – mostly from Melbourne – proves local talent is not only in abundance, but that it makes for reasonably priced viewing.