Australia’s two largest theatre companies launched their 2020 seasons last week with a hotly-anticipated co-production.
Starring Andrea Demetriades, the STC production of Home, I'm Darling looks at the 1950s housewife through a contemporary lens; image Sydney Theatre Company.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today