A musical celebration of the African-Australian diaspora, The Deep North, is told through a fusion of hip-hop, R’n’B, art, multimedia and more.
A collaboration between some of the most exciting artists in the African Australian diaspora will see the premiere of new musical The Deep North at this year’s Adelaide Fringe. The Deep North features music composition by James Bannah Jr. and DyspOra; and will feature artists Pontsho Nthupi, Tumelo Nthupi, Samantha Riley, Ben Tamba and Stephen Tongun.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today