Two new reports highlight the sustained financial, and psychological impacts on workers and artists in Victoria’s live events and music industries.
A new report exploring COVID's impact of the live music sector in Victoria shows that 58% of respondents are considering leaving the industry, while 57% are ‘worried about paying for basics like rent and food.’
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today