Behrouz Boochani’s award-winning novel has been turned into a symphonic song cycle by composer Luke Styles and will have its world premiere at the Sidney Myer Music Bowl in 2021.
Zelman Symphony, Arts Centre Melbourne and the Wheeler Centre have announced the multi-award winning novel by Kurdish-Iranian journalist, writer and film-maker Behrouz Boochani, No Friend But The Mountains will be transformed into a song cycle as part of Arts Centre Melbourne’s Live at the Bowl Summer Festival 2021.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today