Tributes are flowing for Australian musician Anita Lane, who has died at age 61
Tributes are flowing for Australian singer Anita Lane, one of the founding members of Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, who has died at age 61.
Lane’s death was confirmed by music publication Rolling Stone, but the cause and timing has not yet been made public.
The singer-songwriter from Melbourne is known for her collaborations with Nick Cave and his bands The Birthday Party and The Bad Seeds, in addition to a solo career including the albums Dirty Pearl in 1993 and Sex O’Clock in 2001.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today