New research from the Australia Council explores the perspectives of First Nations artists working in theatre and dance, and while the overall picture is on the upswing, the sector is being held back by stereotypes.
A recent report commissioned by the Australia Council for the Arts, demonstrates a continued need to challenge narrow perceptions of what constitutes First Nations theatre and dance.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today