Live performance industry outperforms retail, accommodation and retail trade reporting $1.51 billion in revenue and 18.54 million in attendance in 2014.
Despite a drop in the average ticket price and reported lower consumer confidence, the live performance industry today celebrates its strength.
National research conducted by Live Performance Australia (LPA) released today reveals the industry contributes $1.51 billion to the Australian economy and 18.54 million in attendance in 2014 – outperforming retail trade, accommodation and food services.’
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today