Performing Arts Editor
A dance drama from Adelaide’s sister state, the Chinese province of Shandong, will headline the festival in September.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
A scene from Qingdao Song and Dance Theatre's Red Sorghum. Image supplied.
The first major program announcement for the 2014 OzAsia Festival has been revealed as Qingdao Song and Dance Theatre Company’s Red Sorghum, based on the 1986 novel by Shandong Province’s Nobel Prize winning author Mo Yan.